Lisette's Travel Schedule
It's not really a secret that talking to someone face to face, rather than watching them behind a pulpit, makes for better communication. Also, it's socially acceptable to drink coffee while talking to someone one-on-one and not so much when you are up at a podium--and I am all in favor of situations that involve coffee.
So if you see that I will be in your neck of the woods, shoot me an email at email@example.com.
- July 6, 10 am: Roswell United Methodist, Roswell, GA
- July 6-9: Taylor County Camp Meeting, Butler, GA
- July 13-18: World Gospel Mission HQ, Marion, IN
- July 20- 25: Eaton Rapids Camp Meeting, Eaton Rapids, MI
- September 19-20: Evangelical Women of the Pacific Conference, Vancouver, WA
- October 12-19, 2014: Missions Conference, First United Methodist, Corry, PA
These dates are pretty tentative and will likely change as God opens more doors and hearts.