Thursday, August 22, 2013

Big News

Because it's almost my birthday and I am almost entering a new decade of life and I am definitely far too tired to find a creative new way to say what I have said to roughly 1,471 people in the past 10 days . . . I am simply posting the link to my latest newsletter so you can know what's going on in my life.*

Big changes.

Big move.

Big decisions, and a million and four tiny ones that have left me brain dead (and mostly unable to compose an acceptable blog post) at the end of the day.  

I am exceedingly thankful we serve a bigger God. Glory to God. 


*This newsletter was just sent out earlier this evening. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, let me know at Lisette.Lewis@wgm.org. This is likely (I hope) the only time I will post my newsletter here. I strive to have different things to say in newsletters than I do on my blog, but the news of my impending departure needed to be told both places and I did not have the creative capacity to share it two different ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment